– Make sure that your smart device and operating system (Android 4.1.2 or higher, iOS 8.1[iPhone 5, New iPad or higher] is compatible with N2
– Make sure that N2 firmware and app software are updated to the latest version
You can check your firmware version in app by going to ‘Menu’ > ‘Firmware Update’ and app version by accessing ‘Menu’ > ‘Settings’ > ‘App Information’. Updates will be notified in these sections if needed. You can also check your app version and download updates by going to iTunes or Google Play Store.
– Make sure that the sensor(oval shaped part adjacent to the pen tip) is facing downwards in a reasonably straight matter when writing
– Make sure there is no interruption by strong light(ex. Outdoor, Spotlighted space)
– Try resetting N2 by pushing the power button for at least 10 seconds
– Try formatting N2 hardware by connecting it to a Windows PC. Go to ‘Windows’ > ‘Computer’ > Right click ‘N2’ and select ‘Format’
– Try adjusting ‘Pen Pressure Calibration’, accessible via ‘Settings > Pen Information’, to level 1 and back to level 5(default)
– Make sure N2’s power is on.
– Try dislocating and reinserting pen lead