– Make sure N2 is turned on when offline note taking
– Make sure that your smart device and operating system (Android 4.1.2 or higher, iOS 8.1[iPhone 5, New iPad or higher] is compatible with N2
– Make sure that N2 firmware and app software are updated to the latest version
You can check your firmware version in app by going to ‘Menu’ > ‘Firmware Update’ and app version by accessing ‘Menu’ > ‘Settings’ > ‘App Information’. Updates will be notified in these sections if needed. You can also check your app version and download updates by going to iTunes or Google Play Store.
– Make sure you have activated the pen connection icon in the upper right corner (the icon glows when activated) when syncing you notes
– There are instances where notes temporarily do not appear even when the data is successfully transferred. Please disconnect and reconnect N2 with Neo Notes App and check by writing on the note page in question.
– Try resetting N2 by pushing the power button for at least 10 seconds
– Try formatting N2 hardware by connecting it to a Windows PC. Go to ‘Windows’ > ‘Computer’ > Right click ‘N2’ and select ‘Format’