– Make sure that your smart device and operating system (Android 4.1.2 or higher, iOS 8.1[iPhone 5, New iPad or higher] is compatible with N2
– Make sure that N2 firmware and app software are updated to the latest version
You can check your firmware version in app by going to ‘Menu’ > ‘Firmware Update’ and app version by accessing ‘Menu’ > ‘Settings’ > ‘App Information’. Updates will be notified in these sections if needed. You can also check your app version and download updates by going to iTunes or Google Play Store.
– Make sure the Bluetooth connection mode of N2(LED blinking blue) had been initiated by pushing the power button for about 5 seconds
– Make sure N2(NWP-F110) is Bluetooth paired with the smart device. You can check this by going into the Bluetooth menu of your smart device. (for Android Only)
– Try formatting N2 hardware by connecting it to a Windows PC. Go to ‘Windows’ > ‘Computer’ > Right click ‘N2’ and select ‘Format’