– Please check whether the notes taken offline are lost even after the app is rebooted after a while. There are some instances where there is a time lag between what is saved in the internal database and what is shown on screen. The notes should appear once you reboot the app after a while and tap on the page where the notes were taken.
– Make sure that your smart device and operating system (Android 4.1.2 or higher, iOS 8.1[iPhone 5, New iPad or higher] is compatible with N2
– Make sure that N2 firmware and app software are updated to the latest version
You can check your firmware version in app by going to ‘Menu’ > ‘Firmware Update’ and app version by accessing ‘Menu’ > ‘Settings’ > ‘App Information’. Updates would be notified in these sections if needed. You could also check your app version and download updates by going to iTunes or Google Play Store.
– Make sure you have activated the pen connection icon(the icon glows when activated) when connecting N2 with your smart device
– Try resetting N2 by pushing the power button for at least 10 seconds
– Try formatting N2 hardware by connecting it to a Windows PC. Go to ‘Windows’ > ‘Computer’ > Right click ‘N2’ and select ‘Format’